Jodhpur is one of the best tourist attractions in India. Whether you are from any other state of the country or a foreigner, you would love to visit the Local Trip in the royal Jodhpur city of Rajasthan.
Also called the Blue City and Sun City, Jodhpur has one of the largest forts in India– Mehrangarh. You get to explore several beautiful places, including the Umed Bhawan Palace, Jaswant Thada, Rao Jodha Desert Park, Clock Tower, etc. The unique Marwar culture of Jodhpur is something you would love to experience.
So, if you are planning the Jodhpur local sightseeing tour with your partner or family, then Royal Rajasthan Cabs are at your service to make your travel experience memorable.
Jodhpur Sightseeing with Royal Rajasthan
A leading name in providing the best taxi services in Jodhpur, Royal Rajasthan Cabs is the preferred choice of travelers. In the field of travels and cabs for over two decades now, we offer a wide range of cars at the most economical pricing. We have professional and experienced drivers who ensure that you are comfortable and safe all the way.
Our cabs for Jodhpur tour
We have all sorts of cabs in Jodhpur, along with minibuses and temp travellers. Whether you are travelling as a couple or with family or friends, we meet your needs and expectations.
- Innova (6+1 seats)
- Innova Crysta (6+1 seats)
- Toyota Etios (4+1 seats)
- Swift Dzire (4+1 seats)
- Tempo Traveller (12, 17, and 21 seats)
All these cabs are air-conditioned and are driven by experienced chauffeurs.
Why we are the best option for Jodhpur local sightseeing?
- GPS-enabled cars: We use GPS technology in all our cabs and tempo travellers. You can share the trip status with your friends and family and stay assured of your safety with live tracking. We also optimize your travel costs by driving through the optimum and shortest routes.
- Variety of fleet: We provide you with a variety of car options to choose from. Based on the number of passengers and level of comfort you want, you can select the preferred car. If you are travelling with a big group, we also have minibuses and tempo travellers for Jodhpur tours to seat up to 21 passengers.
- Experienced drivers: Our drivers are experienced and professional and know all the routes and the places to visit in Jodhpur. We prioritize your comfort, safety, and smooth travel experience.
- Clean and hygienic: All our cabs are cleaned well and sanitized before and after every ride for your safety and comfort.
How Royal Rajasthan Taxi Services help in Making Local Trip in Jodhpur
With Royal Rajasthan Cabs, you can be assured that you will visit all the best places to visit in Jodhpur and have a memorable trip. We have tour packages for both one day and two days. You can choose the packages according to your preference. You will visit the fort, museum, palace, gardens, as well as local shopping markets.
For the one day local tour of Jodhpur, we will begin with the Mehrangarh fort. From Mehrangarh, the next destinations will be Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan Palace, Mandore Garden, and then the Clock Tower market.
Here is a breakdown of the places you will explore during Jodhpur local sightseeing:
- Mehrangarh Fort: It is one of the largest and most beautiful forts in India. Located 400 feet above sea level, this fort in Jodhpur is the epitome of royalty and glory.
The fort hosts a museum that glorifies the rich culture and heritage of the city. From the top, you get a stunning look at the blue houses, for which it is called the Blue City.
- Jaswant Thada: Jaswant Thada is a memorial site of a Rajputana clan. This monument was built in the 19th century and has temple-like architecture. One should visit this beauty on their trip to Jodhpur.
It is a fine example of architectural excellence. Built with white marbles, the outer surface of Jaswant Thada glows warlmy in sunlight.
- Rao Jodha Desert Park: Rao Jodha is a desert rock park created to restore the natural ecology of this neglected terrain and has become a significant tourist attraction of Jodhpur today. The park is covered with indigenous flora of the Thar Marusthali (Thar Desert), including over 300 species of plants.
- Umaid Bhawan Palace: Known for marvellous architecture, Umaid Bhawan is the last royal palace built in India, a few years before independence. The museum showcases the making of the castle, Maharaja Umaid Singh’s lifestyle, antique clocks, art deco furniture, writing sets, sporting, and much more.
- Clock Tower: Ghantaghar or Clock Tower is one of the most sought after shopping and tourist destinations in Jodhpur. Ghantaghar abodes a beautiful and majestic clock tower which is a famous landmark and marks the start of the old city of Jodhpur. The tower presents a beautiful panoramic landscape of the Blue City from its top.
With our tour packages, we take care of the parking charges, driver allowance, etc., so that you get a hassle-free experience. Book minibus, cars, or tempo traveler now for a memorable trip in Jodhpur.